All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- PROPERTY TAX TRANSPARENCY-Details about your Taxes
- VIDEO HEARINGS NOW AVAILABLE
- ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS
- HB 1313 Disable Person Surviving Spouse
- Hays Co. Tax Ceiling for Age 65 plus and Disabled Residents
- Property Tax Benefits and Information
- HCAD Appraisers in the field inspecting properties beginning in October 2020 through March 2021