All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- HB 1313 Disable Person Surviving Spouse
- ONLINE EXEMPTION FORMS
- Hays Co. Tax Ceiling for Age 65 plus and Disabled Residents
- ONLINE FORMS
- 2017 Texas Property Tax Law Changes
- 2019 Property Tax Benefits and Information
- NOTICE OF CHANGE TO OVER-AGE 65 EXEMPTION REPORTING
- HCAD Appraisers in the field inspecting properties beginning in October 2019 through March 2020