All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Property Tax Protest and Appeal Procedures
- 2021 PRELIMINARY APPRAISED VALUES
- HAYS COUNTY APPRAISAL REVIEW BOARD SEEKS APPLICANTS
- PRESS RELEASE – UPDATED 2021 PROPERTY TAX INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE FOR TEXAS TAXPAYERS
- PRESS RELEASE – BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY RENDITIONS REMINDER
- PRESS RELEASE – HAYS CAD DISASTER EXEMPTION
- HEIR PROPERTY COMMUNITY GUIDE
- BREAKDOWN OF YOUR LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES