All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Deadline Extended for 2020 ARB POSITIONS
- HB 1313 Disable Person Surviving Spouse
- The Hays County Appraisal Review Board is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 term
- ONLINE EXEMPTION FORMS
- Hays Co. Tax Ceiling for Age 65 plus and Disabled Residents
- ONLINE FORMS
- 2017 Texas Property Tax Law Changes
- 2019 Property Tax Benefits and Information