Due to health and safety concerns related to the COVID-19 coronavirus, and pursuant to Governor Abbott’s Temporary Suspension of the Open Meetings Laws issued on March 16, 2020, and consistent with new state and local mandates, these meetings will be conducted via video conference in accordance with the provisions of Sections 551.125 or 551.127 of the Texas Government Code that have not been suspended by order of the governor. A quorum of the Appraisal Review Board (ARB) will not be physically present at one location and, for safety reasons, we will not be permitting in-person attendance by members of the public and/or staff participating.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY VIEW ARB HEARINGS VIA DAILY ZOOM LINKS
Our office will post daily links to ARB Hearings (when in session) for the public to view the proceedings.
You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until current in-session hearing has concluded. At that time a representative will admit any member of the public who wishes to view ARB Proceedings.
Your name will be changed to ‘PUBLIC GUEST’.
You will be in view only mode.
If a member of the public gets disconnected, they are more than welcome to access the link again and will be admitted on the next available hearing.
ARB Z-1 AM:
ARB Z-1 PM:
ARB Z-2 AM:
ARB Z-2 PM:
- HAYS COUNTY APPRAISAL REVIEW BOARD SEEKS APPLICANTS
- PRESS RELEASE – UPDATED 2021 PROPERTY TAX INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE FOR TEXAS TAXPAYERS
- PRESS RELEASE – BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY RENDITIONS REMINDER
- PRESS RELEASE – HAYS CAD DISASTER EXEMPTION
- HEIR PROPERTY COMMUNITY GUIDE
- BREAKDOWN OF YOUR LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES
- VIDEO HEARINGS NOW AVAILABLE
- ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS